Thursday, September 28, 2006

In the home stretch...

Well, other than wiring the floor outlet, everything left is cosmetic. Here's a shot of the components in the column base. Might have made that opening a bit small, I hope I can get my receiver out if need be (when the trim is glued in place - they're just press fit in their now). A fabric covered door will cover up these components.

Still waiting to hear back about my screen - I'm starting to get a bit ticked now since they're not responding to me - e-mails or phone calls. Guess that's what I get for going with a budget screen.

Need to go buy the coffee table too...

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger L. Christmas said...

mike.. is that a dalite screen?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger ginmtb said...

No, it is one from a company called Elitescreens. Couldn't fit the dalite into the budget (unless I went without a tensioned one, which I hear will eventually start curving/warping).

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger L. Christmas said...

true dat...

.. too bad.. the Dalite rep is a buddy of mine..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home