Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wow it's been awhile...

Didn't realize how long it has been since I last updated this blog. But I haven't been sitting on my arse watching Oprah and eating Bon-Bons. Here are some photos of the work being done on the fireplace:

FORMS



Of course, all this was unnecessary since I've decided to use cork board for the fireplace:


Much better acoustically for the HT. Guess there might be some issues with fire though. Although, who uses their fireplace anymore?

Also, helped my friend with his company, It's Concrete. Download his brochure that I designed here (981k). Concrete is a really neat surface and the design possibilities are endless. Plus, you won't have the same granite like everyone else does (me included). Please pass it onto friends/contractors/etc. if you're in the Bay Area (CA).

So slower going than had hoped, but heck, Rome wasn't built in a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home