Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Okay, making more progress... still not as fast as I'd like, but I have to remember that I haven't done this stuff for awhile so it is slower going.

Shower area completely waterproofed. Goofed up and forgot to seal the niche so had to take down the waterproofing and redo. And of course I didn't have enough of the stuff so had to add an additional overlap seam with the scrap I had. Lame

Tiled up border on the niche. Amazing coincidence? All the miter cut pieces are exactly the same size. What are the odds of that happening?

Yeah baby! Finally, some of that spendy mosaic tile in place. Will have to cut a teeny bit on the shelf. Hopefully that is the only cutting I do on this entire project. Keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home