Thursday, November 01, 2007

Some progress but not a lot...

Okay, so I haven't done much of anything lately, but hope to get the bathtub in this weekend. Spiccoli will help me out Sunday. In the meantime, here are a couple of photos of work recently done:

New Plumbing (thanks Spiccoli for your help)


Mirrors installed! It's actually starting to look like my mockup...

Will probably get back in the queue this month for the counter. Nick's bidness is kicking arse so squeezing me in is not easy. His stuff is even better now so check out his gallery in the links to the right. After the tub is in I can start tiling the shower though so that will take some time. Plus I have a laundry list of things to do for neighbors - I gotta get those done too. I feel bad for committing to them but not following through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home