Friday, July 20, 2007

Done Done

Can finally put this fireplace to bed. Yay! Thanks again to Nick for all his help and support. Do me a favor and check out his website in the links to the right. Lots more projects in his portfolio.

Well, it took a long time, but there was plenty of down time. Went with a mosaic glass tile for the surround after dropping a piece of my concrete surround. I'm glad that I was able to do a small mosaic job before I tackle the next one. Next one? Yup, no rest for the weary (or obsessive). First need to install a fountain in the backyard (did the electrical already). Pour a pad and set the fountain. Easy. But here is the next big project (Alaina's bathroom):


Already moved the new cabinets from the garage to the staging area (master bedroom). Here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home