Monday, March 10, 2008

99%

Okay, need to do some minor touch up and install the faucets and this project is OVER!!! I'm so happy. I was thinking I might try to make it one year for this project, but the actual thought of how long it took kinda made me sick. Oh well, lots of down time. This hopefully will be the last glass mosaic project I ever do. That stuff is not fun to work with. Far from perfect but overall I'm very pleased with the way things turned out.

Compare the above shots to my mockup:

Not too bad if I do say so myself...

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Messed Up said...

I think you bath project was a little more woke then mine but came out way better. I love the tile in the shower i used a tub liner and now i wish i would have used tile it looks so much nicer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home